Architect / Architect in Training.
Job Description and Requirements:
The architectural firm of Yezzi Associates, located in Toms River, N.J., is currently seeking an Architect or Architect in training. The potential candidate must have experience in producing construction documents and design under minor supervision.
The architect’s duties will include accurately preparing project construction documents; communicating with and coordinating the preparation of documents with consultants, contractors, team members; reviewing shop drawings, project submittals, etc. for document compliance; documenting code review and compliance; communicating and coordinating with management, clients, consultants and contractors related to daily business operations; supervising various aspects of assigned projects.
The potential candidate must:
- Be able to work independently, or as part of a design team, under minor supervision.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Demonstrate proficiency in using the latest Autocad (Autodesk) software release
- Demonstrate proficiency in using the latest SketchUp 3D software release (and/or any other 3D renderingsoftware).
- Demonstrate proficiency in using the latest Microsoft Office Suite software release
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure, often against tight deadlines.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to interact with executives, external client and vendors.
- Be quality minded and self-motivated.
5 Year Degree –N.A.A.B. Accredited
Based on Experience
Mid-Level Experience Working in an Architectural Firm
Toms River, N.J.
Send Resume and C.V. to [email protected]