RESNET HERS Rater Training
January 23-February 3, 2017 and February 13-17, 2017
Energize Connecticut Center
122 Universal Drive NORTH
North Haven, CT 06473
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: REGISTER BY JANUARY 6th and get $100 off!
Both Online and Classroom Components are required for Rater Certification. Final registration deadline is January 13, 2017.
Full Training Cost of $2495 includes $1895 for the combined online and classroom components, and $600 in RESNET testing fees:
- All four RESNET Exam Fees- including the new Practical Simulation Exam ($600 total value)
- A brand new module on preparing for the Practical Simulation Exam
- The newly updated Northeast HERS Training and Reference Manual ($100 value)
- A one-year Associate Membership in the Alliance ($50 value)
Online Training Component includes:
Dates: Weekdays January 23 – February 3, 2017, 9am-12pm
- 30 hours webinar instruction from the comfort of your own home or office
- Both live and recorded presentation options
- Assignments and quizzes to make sure you master the material
Students are encouraged to attend all sessions at the scheduled time with the live instructor, however, sessions will be recorded, and in the event that a few must be missed, they can be watched later.
*A minimum of 6 of 10 sessions must be attended live.
5-Day Classroom/Field Training Component includes:
Dates: February 13-17, 2017, 8:30am-5pm
Location: Energize Connecticut Center, North Haven, CT
- Hands-on equipment usage with blower door and duct blaster
- Two of the five supervised ratings required by RESNET
- Preparation, proctoring and fees for all four RESNET Exams.
Purchase the John Krigger Residential Energy book for an additional $60 when you register. This is the most common reference book on building science used both to prepare for the class and as a reference for the open book exam.
PLEASE VISIT OUR TRAINING WEBPAGE FOR A MORE COMPLETE DESCRIPTION